There are procedures that are used to reduce the effects of aging and achieve a more youthful appearance. Some popular facial rejuvenation treatment is,
- Botox is an injection treatment used to reduce wrinkles and relax facial November muscles.
- Fillers are another injection treatment used to fill in wrinkles on the skin and compensate for volume loss.
- Chemical Peeling is a skin care method that aims to create a smoother skin surface by peeling off the top layer of the skin.
- Laser therapy is a treatment used to reduce wrinkles on the skin, correct skin tone and improve skin texture.
- Radiofrequency is a treatment that provides skin tightening and rejuvenation by increasing collagen production by providing heat to the tissues under the skin.
- Ultrasonic face lift is a method in which ultrasonic energy is used. In this method, ultrasonic waves reach the tissues under the skin and provide tightening and rejuvenation of the skin.
- Surgical face lift, one of the facial rejuvenation treatment is an operation performed to provide tightening and rejuvenation of the skin by reshaping the tissues under the skin.
What is Facial Rejuvenation Treatment?
Lifestyle changes such as changes in nutrition, exercise, sleep patterns and skin care can also be counted among the medical procedures.
PRP Treatment: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is performed by using high concentrations of platelets in a person’s own blood.
In this method, blood is taken and platelets are separated by a special process. Next, the platelets are injected into the facial area. This method is used to reduce wrinkles on the skin, correct skin tone and improve skin texture.
Microdermabrasion: A medical method that aims to create a smoother skin surface by gently peeling off the top layer of the skin. In this method, light pressure is applied to the skin surface with a special device and dead skin cells and dirt on the skin are removed.
LED Therapy: Facial rejuvenation treatment stimulates skin cells using a special light source, allowing the skin to tighten and rejuvenate. This method is used to reduce wrinkles on the skin, correct skin tone and improve skin texture.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a treatment method used to increase the moisture retention capacity of the skin. Hyaluronic acid injections make the skin look more hydrated and plump and reduce wrinkles.
Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a treatment method performed by placing needles at certain points. Facial acupuncture is used to ensure the tightening and rejuvenation of the skin.
Exercise: Facial exercises can tighten and rejuvenate the skin by working the facial November muscles. These exercises strengthen the facial November muscles and provide a firmer skin appearance.
Facial rejuvenation methods Each of these methods has different effects and can give different results according to everyone’s needs. It is recommended to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic specialist to determine which method is most suitable.
Other Methods of the Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Dermal filler is a treatment method used to plump up the skin, reduce wrinkles and increase skin volume. It can be made with materials such as hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, poly-L-lactic acid. The filler is injected under the skin and makes the skin look fuller, smoother and younger.
Cryotherapy is a method of freezing and destroying damaged tissues on the skin. This method is used to reduce wrinkles and relieve sagging on the skin. Cryotherapy stimulates the production of new collagen, which helps to rejuvenate the skin.